Monday, July 11, 2011

Woi Mas Trini Carnival 2K12

If I were to guess, this is a hint on Woi Mas' theme for Carnival 2k12. The only thing that comes to mind at the moment is 'X marks the spot' but a Pirate theme would be too easy...and a tad played out. Strangely enough I was really tempted to play in Skullduggery last year. Now don't get me wrong, I love my bikinis, feathers and bling, but I was weirdly attracted to their theme and just how different it was. If its one band I think will bring an original presentation that really sticks to the theme its this one, i hope they don't disappoint!





EDIT 07/12/2011
Just swiped this off a Woi Mas affiliate's page....seems as though the 'X' theme is mathematical. I can't even begin to guess at how they would portray this, also 'X' is usually an unknown factor which brings another slant to this theme....."Curioser and curioser!"

Oh and one of the powers that be at this mas camp needs to update their website info...or pay the website hosting bill. Shouldn't have www.skullduggery.com listed as the website on the fan page and its a dead link :S

1 comment:

  1. They'll do well if they get really good financial backing, a good marketing team that can really sell the band to all ages (masqueraders). Need to come out of "the middle of the road" kinda grouping that they are presently in. Played with Peter Samuel in 03 & 04 as part of Masquerade & after "X" amt of yrs I'll still give him 11 out of ten for attending to his Masqueraders' needs & he did so from 1 vehicle not the odd 20 or so that you presently find in the more popular bands.

    ReplyDelete