Thursday, July 7, 2011

TRIBE is playing with my emotions

No seriously lol. Just few minutes ago I tweeted about TRIBE not having any leaks or hints or anything this year. I mean everyone else is putting out teasers and they were staying mum. Its been driving me crazy!!!.

I guess they read my mind because a few minutes later up pops the flyer for their band launch on my facebook feed.



Now my mind is racing! My friend jokingly suggested TRIBE was about to have us chipping in flight attendant costumes lol. I doubt. I'm more thinking 'destinations' but didn't they sort of do that already with their 'Secret of Silk' in 2010? I don't know what else it could be...but they definitely have my mind in overdrive!

**Edit**. I knew I was missing out on someone's destination type presentation. I just remembered TRIBE's first band was 'Tribal Fantasy' in 2005. That was also the first time they had an Amazon/Amazonia section. If they really do destinations for 2012 it will be interesting to compare the two presentations. I also hope they avoid the Moroccan, Egyptian, Saharan etc costumes and styles that we've seen so many times over the years, from not just TRIBE but other bands like Island People, and really step out of the box and showcase other cultures/destinations. Of course all this is based on a big IF I am right about their theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment