Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cropover Soca

Just a post to share some of my fave cropover tunes thus far. Some or most of these names will not familiar. Most people only know about Lil Rick, Stabby, Skinny Fabulous, Alison Hinds, Krosfyah etc...Well there's also Hypa Dog, Hypa Kids, Blood and Mikey to name a few. Will never forget this year watching Intl Soca Monarch and when Blood came on I jumped up and start singing along and doing the dance for the song. *cue side eye from all my friends* Not one of them knew the song or who he was and this man beat Lil Rick for the road march. So get familiar!























Yes I included 'd sheep song'. I couldnt resist, its so silly I crack up everytime I hear it!




BONUS TRACK


The song everyone loves to hate




No comments:

Post a Comment