Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Straight from the Horse's Mouth

Earlier today TRIBE replied to my tweet and confirmed that BLISS will in fact have a separate band launch from TRIBE. As it is presumably more hassling to have two public launches I am now wondering if BLISS may have a smaller maybe invitation only launch? Also concerned about how this bodes for my C2K12 band selection. My intention and I'm sure the intention of many other prospective masqueraders, was to decide which band to play in based on their costumes. If BLISS launches at a later date I may have to make a decision on whether or not to forgo TRIBE without even seeing BLISS' costumes. I'm going to cross my fingers that BLISS launches prior to TLC registration for TRIBE, otherwise is pressure!

P.S. kudos to TRIBE on their swift reply, I must say I wasn't really expecting to get a reply this soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment