Saturday, August 6, 2011

Take Me To...Dubai, Rio or Ibiza!






My costumes of choice, in order, as submitted to my group's TRIBE link. I'm happy with these costumes and while I REALLY, REALLY want that tail lol, I can also be happy with Rio. I am definitely going Frontline this year and am just waiting to hear which section I got so I can order my boots and wire bra etc. No sticking this year!!

I have to talk about this latest thing. TRIBE's 'wild card' which allegedly allows its holder to register for a costume of their choice in a section of their choice. it could also allow for groups to be registered all in one section according to Saucy. (Chk out the discussion on her facebook page). I am of the opinion that this card won't make much of a difference. I think that if you're that high up on the popularity totem pole to be given one of these cards then chances are you would have gotten your costume of choice in anycase.

What I found a little more surprising is that apparently committee registration is supposed to be 2 female 1 male per section. *blank stare* As I tweeted earlier this week I am the only one in a group of 6 who did not have Ibiza as their first choice. Our list was submitted but the guy never said anything about too many of us wanting one section. Fingers crossed that we all get something we're happy with, and that I get to palance down d road wigglin my tail! lol

2 comments:

  1. Why Kiss Tribe's Ass ?? There are many other bands out there who are going to provide a better service than TRIBE ! TRIBE has allready said they all about the money and not about putting theyself out of the way for NOBDY... It was discussed at a comitte meeting !!! SO TAKE MY STUPID ADVICE !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking for myself I have yet to kiss ass when it comes to TRIBE. And like I said in one of my previous posts, there's nothing much I can do if ALL my friends are hell bent on playing with them. I'm not THAT much of a Carnival Baby to be able to jump in a band all by my lonesome so I had to suck it up this year and go back to TRIBE.

    ReplyDelete