Thursday, August 25, 2011

Its Registration time! for Miami that is!

I have decided that if all goes well for the next month moneywise there's no reason why I should skip Miami Carnival this year. Especially since one of my fave groups, Dirty Dozen Jouvert has a costume that would look quite lovely on me if I do say so myself ;)




Apparently this is the second time they will be bringing a section for Miami Carnival with Generation X. I sure wish I knew about this last year!

Taken from their Facebook Fan Page

Dirty Dozen J’ouvert premiered on J’ouvert Morning at Trinidad and Tobago Carnival 2010. With a completely sold out band, we paraded through the streets, bringing back J’ouvert to the way it used to be - lots of mud, lots of paint, and lots of powder - but also with lots of drinks and food for the All Inclusive vibe.

The producers of Dirty Dozen J'ouvert have been involved in the promotion and prod...uction of mas in T&T, Barbados, Miami and Notting Hill, and we have pooled our collective experiences and resources to create a distinctive event.

The Difference?...OUR UNIQUE RECIPE!

We will provide our J’ouvert family with the right mix, the 12 Ingredients that we believe will give you the most Unforgettable J’ouvert you will ever Experience…



Or simply put by my friend, "Is a group of QRC fellas who hav rel vibes!" lol

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment