Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Trini Carnival Updates

According to YUMA'S Facebook Fanpage registration starts today, this weekend also saw the launch of Island People's Shades of The Universe. Now I'll give credit where credit is due but...IP and YUMA lowkey dissapointed me. I expected, with all this talk from YUMA especially that the costumes would have been a lil bit more creative and not just beads and feathers on bikinis. Esp in a year like this where Tribe and even Harts stepped their game up, I just..wanted..more. Now I know I may be in the minority, I actually have friends who are going bonkers for IP and YUMA costumes and I am aware that a lot of masqueraders dont really care much about theme as long as the costume is pretty and skimpy BUT I guess I just wanted to see TRIBE get challenged in terms of creativity...O well, maybe next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment