Tuesday, August 24, 2010

i fell off! :(



sorry guys but hassle of roommate finding, school starting and my fave dog dying :( threw me off for a bit.

today tho...the much appreciated besssssss party fuh the weekend!



HARBOUR LIGHTS



Harbour Lights is some type of beachfront bar that for some reason draws the Crop Over crowd like bugs to a lamp on the Sunday before Kadooment Day. Now keep in my mind i was real sick, i'm talking coughing, sneezing, headachy, body pains sick. But being the true carnival baby that I am i took a swig of Buckley's threw some Ibuprofen in my purse and headed out anyway lol. Can I say BEST DECISION EVER!

The crowd was great, nice and uptown but not stoosh. Had nuff tourists but balanced it out with a lot of Bajans as well. I limited myself to two rum punch drinks (which tasted FAB) but didnt even need them as the dance had bare vibes. There's just something about partying on the beach..sand between your toes, star studded sky above you and EVERYBODY is just in a good mood, shit talking, wukkin up and just having a good time. Songs of choice for this night, Lil Rick's - Guh Down of course and suprisingly Shakira's Waka Waka...*insert comment about cbbean ppl and their love of (obsession with) soccer that turned this song into a party tune lol*

O and all that other stuff..bar service was really fast, friendly and had some hott bartenders too lol. parking was good as well, there were a couple parking lots nearby and well not much need for security as the crowd was uber well behaved. I found myself a sexy Baje ;) and danced all night. no really... literally ALL night!

Harbour Lights is def a do over, will be most present come Crop Over 2K11!



No comments:

Post a Comment