Monday, August 9, 2010

About This Blog

Just realised I jumped right into things without explaining the purpose of this blog, or why I started it. I love to party, fete, lime and play mas and have decided to share my experiences. Stuck here in D.C. for the last 5 years at school meant that I missed a grand total of FIVE yes FIVE Trini Carnivals for various reasons, not enough funds or having exams around that time etc etc. However being in the US also exposed me to different carnivals, I've been to Labor Day, MIA Carnival and DC Carnival and this yr I finally made it to Crop Over. For this reason my blog won't focus solely on Trini Carnival but instead review Carnivals around the world (aiming big ent! lol) and events in the DMV area since I currently reside there. I'm aiming to blog at least every other day whether is jus a lil video or full out review so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment