Thursday, August 12, 2010

Special-ish small mention goes to

Wadadah Mornin Brek Out....

hmm where to start.......Now I had chked out the Crop Over 09 reviews on trini jungle juice and spoken with friends who attended Crop Over in previous years to make sure that i went to the right fetes, jump wit the right band etc etc. Wadadah was one of those parties that had gotten good reviews, so imagine my surprise when we get there post-J'Ouvert and d dance bus. yes i said it, BUS! if ever u cud shout n hear an echo in a field it wudve been at that party. I have no idea what happened, if maybe they didn't promote it enough..if too many ppl were bun after J'Ouvert or what but yeh.....if I had paid to get in I would've been reeeeeal upset. I stayed for Lil Rick's performance...took a lil 2 step in the mud in front the stage (no fault of the organizers, there was beaucoup rain that morning) then headed home to rest up for the nxt lime. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment