Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Its on! But Y No Machel?


The Six Flags caribbean Concert series is on again, and boasts most of my 2011 faves thus far, i.e. Iwer and Kees :D . So here I am all excited when I take a second glance at the list...buh wait..no Machel??? Not even a lil HD Family made the list, never mind that Patrice is starring in one of their homepage ads with a big 'ARTIST LINE-UP' next to her *side eye*. And yes I know Aaron Fresh is on there but I haven't yet accepted him as HD, I'm STILL not over his predecessor Umi leaving HD. I sure hope that this list of confirmed persons gets a lil longer in the near future, especially as i am still salty over missing Machel in MSG.


Confirmed Artists:
- 2011 Trinidad & Tobago Groovy Soca Monarch Champion – Kes The Band
- Def Jam Recording Artist – Aaron Fresh
- 2011 Trinidad & Tobago Soca Monarch Finalist – Iwer George
- 2010 St. Vincent Soca Monarch Champion – Skinny Fabolous
- 2011 Trinidad & Tobago Groovy Soca Monarch Finalist – Benjai
- 2011 Trinidad & Tobago Groovy Soca Monarch Finalist – Chucky

DATE: July 9th 2011
VENUE: Six Flags, Jackson, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment