Monday, April 4, 2011

Fete Fashion

In recent years as my love for and subsequent participation in Carnivals grew (also due in part to my love for Scorch fetes lol) I had to switch up my wardrobe a bit from more club based to easy-breezy-fete wear of the romper and beach cover-up persuasion. I have a few months to prepare for my next few Carnivals, as D.C. Carnival is in June..well hopefully, so I am taking this opportunity to gear up for the upcoming Carnivals via some retail therapy. My go-to website for sexy cover-ups is Victoria's Secret, but I have also found some gems in Forever 21.

V.Secret: $58. USD



V.Secret: $64. USD


Link to one of my fave rompers..could not post the pic because..well you'll see why lol
http://store.americanapparel.net/rsa0321s.html $38USD



F21: $19. USD




These are just a few ideas, and as you can see its easy to get what you need no matter your budget, prices of fete-type clothing can range anywhere from $10. USD, (i kid u not!) to $70. USD, and over of course but I really think anything over $60 is kind of pushing it. I'm still a college student after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment