Monday, March 21, 2011

St Lucia Plannings

So in accordance with my plans to hit as many carnivals as possible while I am still young and child-less, this year I'm trying to add St Lucia Carnival to my lineup. I started doing my research and I am actually quite impressed with the costumes I've seen so far, especially those by Red Unlimited which coincidentally and thankfully is the band that my host usually plays with. My faves from their 2010 presentation are below: Burning Ecstacy would have been my first choice if I had played last year, I just love all those feathers!! Supposedly Red Unlimited will launch on April 29th and I am really looking forward to seeing their 2011 presentation as I can only imagine their costumes getting bigger and better. Now to see how I can manipulate my budget to fit 2 Carnivals (St. Lucia and Cropover) in one month! not an easy task!!

No comments:

Post a Comment