Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jamaica Carnival

So with months to go before the launch of my bands for St Lucia  Carnival and Cropover I have temporarily turned my attention to Jamaica's Carnival. Now up until a year or so ago I had absolutely no idea that Jamaica even had a carnival but apparently it has been steadily improving over the years and i think since my 'Jamaican New Year's' plans may be put on hold for this year this is an opportunity to still make my once a year trip AND fit a Carnival in there too. The first band that popped up when I googled it was Bacchanal jamaica and I'm actually quite impressed with their costumes. Well aside for the kinda beaded skirt thing they put on the belts because i just have a personal vendetta against them lol. My top 2011 pics are below in order from first choice to third.


SIMYRIA
$145. USD


 MACEDONIA
$165. USD


ATLANTIS
$170USD


Source: www.bacchanaljamaica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment