Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Whats poppin in the DMV: May Edition




May 14th: Second Installment of Pulse Saturdays










SOCACIZE® Bootcamp
An exhilarating Caribbean Workout!
7-9pm at the TnT Clubhouse









May 28th-29th: Caribbean Wine Fest
I was first introduced to this event the summer following my junior year in college. The wine is great and the vibe is always good..it reminds me of a laidback breakfast fete. You are allowed to bring your own food into the venue and the wine is sold at $10 a bottle. Thats great for me as I usually can't make it past that first bottle lol so all-day drinks for just $10 is not bad at all!










May 29th: Soca on a Sunday
Please ignore the fact that the flyer has a different date on it, according to Facebook this event is definitely scheduled for May 29th. I don't know..maybe they're cutting costs? Reuse, recycle??

No comments:

Post a Comment